Serving the San Francisco East Bay and South Bay Areas, including San Jose, Fremont, Hayward, Hollister, Morgan Hill & Monterey at our Newark * Santa Clara * San Jose Locations
Successful completion of our basic course exempts graduates from the DMV riding test and is REQUIRED for a California motorcyclist under 21.
2 Wheel Safety Training is honored to be recognized as the CMSP training site of the year for 2015.
- Basic, Practice and Experienced Classes
- Over 20,000 Riders Trained Since 1991
- Midweek & Weekend Classes offered 48 weeks per year
- Motorcycles & Helmets Provided
- California Approved (CMSP) Instructor
- Convenient Locations: Newark, Santa Clara, San Jose
2 Wheel Safety Training
3137 Diablo Avenue
Hayward, CA 94545-2701
Register for Classes
Classes are available at Newark Pavilion, Mission College, and Gavilan College.
Prepare for Class!
Get complete class information, including what to bring to class and to the range, requirements for students under age 18/21, exams, graduation, certificates and more!
Check out our Welcome video, including helpful pre-class information and Tips for Success
Wondering if motorcycle riding is for you?
5 Reasons You (Yeah, You) Should Not Ride a Motorcycle
The Drive, March 10, 2018