Serving the San Francisco East Bay and South Bay Areas, including San Jose, Fremont, Hayward, Hollister, Morgan Hill & Monterey at our Newark * Santa Clara * San Jose Locations
Successful completion of our basic course exempts graduates from the DMV riding test and is REQUIRED for a California motorcyclist under 21.
2 Wheel Safety Training is honored to be recognized as the CMSP training site of the year for 2015.
- Basic, Practice and Experienced Classes
- Over 20,000 Riders Trained Since 1991
- Midweek & Weekend Classes offered 48 weeks per year
- Motorcycles & Helmets Provided
- California Approved (CMSP) Instructor
- Convenient Locations: Newark, Santa Clara, San Jose
2 Wheel Safety Training
3137 Diablo Avenue
Hayward, CA 94545-2701
Register for Classes
Classes are available at the following locations:
- Newark Pavilion
- Mission College
- Gavilan College
Prepare for Class!
Get complete class information, including what to bring to class and to the range, requirements for students under age 18/21, exams, graduation, certificates and more!
Policies & FAQs
It has been shown that each additional training day furthers a rider’s awareness and provides added skills to increase the safe motorcycling experience.