ERT is an hour coached riding to provide additional on-bike practice. Riding is performed on a TWST motorcycle range. You may ride on your own motorcycle (proof of current license and insurance required) or take your choice of our available motorcycles. ERT is geared to target those skills for which you need improvement.
You must bring:
- FULL FINGERED GLOVES, closed back with no holes in them
- EYE PROTECTION including shields, sunglasses, goggles, or glasses
- STURDY LONG SLEEVED SHIRT or jacket
- LONG PANTS preferably jeans or leather with no tears or holes. Pants must reach the foot
- BOOTS or shoes that cover the ankle that has little to no heel
- Full face DOT approved helmet and helmet liner. You may use your own DOT approved full-face helmet with face shield.
- Instructional materials
The course is non-refundable. There is a 50% reschedule fee if we are notified with 2 working days prior to the course.